Institution: Department of Meteorology of the Stockholm University (MISU)
Phone: +46-(0)8-16 4232
Main address: firstname.lastname@example.org
MISU address: email@example.com
Skype pseudo: fabs_theboss
CV in pdf: download HERE
Social websites: ResearchID Scopus ResearchGate MISU personal webpage
Main Research interests
- Southern Ocean circulation
- Instrumented Elephant Seals gathering hydrographic data
- Ocean modelling (NEMO, MITgcm)
- Ocean energetics and thermodynamics
- Structure and dynamics of the Antarctic Circumpolar Current
Websites of interest
- My PhD thesis, done in Paris with Y.-H. Park and G. Madec (defended in October 2009)
- Stockholm University
- Short news about seals on the SU website
- Southern elephant seals as oceanographic samplers
- NEMO-Drakkar consortium
- The Postdoc, the Elephant Seal and the Antarctic Circumpolar Current, by Helen Hill. WATCH the 8 mins interview on youtube made by Helen Hill when I was working at MIT in 2011 (sorry for the strong French accent, but there is nothing I can do about it…).
- Seals lend scientists a helping flipper in the Southern Ocean, by Scott K. Johnson.
- Quand les phoques aident à mieux observer et comprendre l’océan Austral, CNRS website.
- Bouletcorp.com, for coffee time.
- Short on Ocean Data, Scientists turn to seals for help, by A. Freedman.
- Personal website of Carl Wunsch